re:definition

Seeking to find new meaning in life...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in action...

Hey - for those of you that are unsure if I am still breathing, I assure you that I am alive and well but I have moved...

I now live in Michigan, in the Metro Detroit Area, where I serve as the Pastor of Young Adults at Woodside Bible Church. I wanted to drop a line to anyone who checks this blog at all - not very many I would assume since I haven't updated it in almost 6 months...

I will now be blogging and podcasting at a temporary web site: web.mac.com/nycliff until our real site is completely redesigned...

I have a new post up there and will continue to regularly blog and podcast so if you're interested swing on by...

Thanks,

Cliff

(PS - I am still planning on one last goodbye post to Minnesota... It is still gestating, but the contractions are getting stronger).

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger gretchen said...

Look at this... the first one to post...I knew one of these days I would check your blog and there would be a post. Shout out to me for staying faithful- shame on the rest of you for losing faith. (eric)

I will be looking for the goodbye to MN post and the contraction analogy a little too close to home at the moment...

p.s. how's angela? praying for her..and you.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I've been faithful too! At least once a week. Glad to hear from you guys!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Eric said...

ouch - Gretchen! What a punk - just cuz i ripped the link to Cliff off our Consumed blog - you accuse of not having faith?!! Anyway - Cliff - hope all is well - we're praying for you and Ang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home